GSpeed is currently hiring for the following positions. All interested parties should contact email@example.com.
Technician- Being located at the Motorsports Ranch, we work on a variety of cars, including but not limited to Porsches, BMWs, Ferraris, Corvettes, and Vipers. Diverse skill sets and ability to think on the fly are mandatory. We’re looking for experienced techs able to dive into a high-end racecar without blinking, and younger techs able to perform simpler tasks like brakes and tires that are looking to grow.
- Count, add quickly and understand fractions, common measurements and math problems.
- Understand instructions and communicate effectively with coworkers and customers.
- Documentation of actions and whereabouts
- Attention to Detail: You must be able to pay attention to the minute details of your job, whether that is diagnostic testing, working on complex systems or recording a customers issues.
- Technical Skills: You will be called upon to understand and operate complex machinery and systems.
- Ability to work well with others
- Prior Race experience a plus, but not necessary
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Must supply own tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Fabrication skills a plus, but not necessary
- High school degree
(Note: all applicants must be able to pass a drug test if necessary.)