For years, there has been a need for a real race car master cylinder setup. In the past, we have retrofitted floor mount pedals (lots of fab, and driver position must change) or hanging pedals (again, lots of fab, and need for dash bracing that not all cars have).
Enter our OEM replacement master cylinder setup. Using the stock brake pedal assembly, and stock mounting points, this system is literally bolt up, build lines, attach bias knob, and go racing.
It’s designed to work with racecars and high performance street and track cars. Fits 1997-2013 Corvettes (C5-C6).
- Saves 2lbs over stock
- Nearly unlimited master cylinder sizes
- Uses Tilton 78-Series master cylinder with factory adjusted bleed port
- OEM bolt in, no modifications necessary
- Pedal rod adjustable to change pedal height
- Booster assembly no longer needed
- Fully bias adjustable from inside cockpit (Note: Bias adjustment not possible with OEM ABS system due to factory plumbing layout)
- Integrated reservoir assembly, includes clutch reservoir as well
- Adjustable pedal ratios (4.9:1, 5.5:1, 6.3:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Sealed bearings used throughout.